Skip to main content

Indie Pride Day


Wednesday, July 1st is worldwide #IndieBooksBeSeen Pride Day, a day where independent authors hit the social media airwaves and make ourselves known. If you're a self-pub author, take a photo of yourself with your book(s) and hashtag it #indiebooksbeseen. If you reader, help support the movement by reading indie authors! 

















We're growing in numbers. Join the movement!
On Facebook: IndieBooksBeSeen FaceBook
On Twitter: #IndiePrideDay OR #IndieBooksBeSeen
On the Web: http://indiebooksbeseen.blogspot.com.au





Comments

  1. I never heard of this, sorry I missed it. Good cause though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Erin. The #IndieBooksBeSeen movement is a fairly new endeavor that just celebrated it's 2nd year. We adore book bloggers interested in reading and reviewing our books! Want to find indie titles? Check out the webpage link above.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage is NOT beautiful

I can't take the credit for this, but the words are so true I had to share.

Keeping Claudia Update

Get your tissues ready

I found myself crying as I finished re-reading my edit copy of Keeping Claudia. These characters have come to mean so much to me, they're like family.

It looks like release will be… (fingers crossed) sometime in April. I really hope you guys will love this story as much as I do.

Your Song sung by Lee Mead (originally by Elton John) was a strong inspiration during the writing.

Author Fair

On Saturday April 9, I'll be taking part in the South Huntington Library Local Author Fair. Stop by and say hello. Authors will be chatting with readers and signing books from 1-4 p.m.

Who knows, maybe you'll find your next favorite book!