Skip to main content

High Summer Read A Thon

#HSreadathon

Time for another readathon, and with its long hot days, summer is the perfect time for one!

Michelle over at Seasons of Reading is hosting once again. 

This one is 2 weeks long, July 17 - 30, and sure to give us plenty of time to knock a few books off our TBRs. I'm a slow reader, but I remain hopeful!

The line up of suspects for this readathon are:



Her Best Laid Plans by Cara McKenna
Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult
Shanghai Girls by Lisa See 

Unlike past readathons, these are all authors I've read before, so I know I'll be able to jump right in.

Check out Season of Readings here, and who knows, maybe you'll consider joining in on the fun! 

Oh, and P.S.: There are prizes to be had!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage is NOT beautiful

I can't take the credit for this, but the words are so true I had to share.

Keeping Claudia Update

Get your tissues ready

I found myself crying as I finished re-reading my edit copy of Keeping Claudia. These characters have come to mean so much to me, they're like family.

It looks like release will be… (fingers crossed) sometime in April. I really hope you guys will love this story as much as I do.

Your Song sung by Lee Mead (originally by Elton John) was a strong inspiration during the writing.

Author Fair

On Saturday April 9, I'll be taking part in the South Huntington Library Local Author Fair. Stop by and say hello. Authors will be chatting with readers and signing books from 1-4 p.m.

Who knows, maybe you'll find your next favorite book!